Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well we got rid of our dog. I had to do it she was driving me crazy. None of us had the time or patience to spend the time with her that she deserved so I knew she needed to go somewhere that they could give her a lot of attention. She was a sweet dog but just really wild. I ended up taking her to the humaine society in November. I thought it would be easy but I cried the whole time. My step dad went with me to take her and he just looked at me in shock because I cried so much. He was like why are you getting rid of her if you cared about her so much. The sad thing is I didnt really have a good answer for him. I think I just felt like I failed her and you do get attatched to something after you take care of it for a year. I learned my lesson and I will never get another dog and cats are out of the question because I hate them. I guess my poor kids won't have any pets but o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.