Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ok well I am not the best blogger, as you can tell by how much I update mine but I thought I would for the few people who actually read it. We are all doing considerably well. Carly has a cold right now but we are doing fine. I am still working at the school, which I love and it is going really well. Hopefully I will be able to work there next year also. Its kind of scary right now with all the cuts they are making on education I won't know until the beginning of next year. Its nice to finally work at a place where I don't always have to hear the rude comments about being LDS and where everyone just leads a different lifestyle than I do. Carly is doing really well in school. She is a great reader and we were also able to sign her up for voice lessons and ballroom dancing lessons. We are getting the voice lessons for really cheap from a lady in our ward and the ballroom dance is an after school program so it is also a great price. She loves them both and I am glad that I can provide her with these opportunities. I want her to experience things that I wasnt able to experience when I was a kid.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging my friend! It is so fun to read other people's and see what goes on. I am excited you have one and can keep up with your kiddos that I haven't had the opportunity to really get to know. They are cute as heck though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.