Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hayden is also doing great. He is so cute but he is also a little stinker right now. He loves to argue with me and I am scared what he is going to be like as a teenager considering how he is now. I love him to pieces and am so proud of him. He is doing great in school. He is was ahead of the other kids in his class and is already ready pretty well. He has always enjoyed learning and it just seems to come naturally to him. He love to hang out with his friends and play the Wii. Santa brought him Lego Star wars for christmas and he would play it all day if I let him. I had to limit his time to one hour every day so that he would actually do something else with his life. I am so proud of both of my kids and I am so grateful for them in my life. I can't immagine my life any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.