Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Hayden

We all had such a good time at Haydens birthday party. We ended us going to the Covey Art Center for Dinosaur day. Sixteen kids ended up comming including all of the cousins and friends. I am glad that I had some siblings there to help me with the roudy bunch. Thanks guys. I have great family support from mine and Steves family. Hayden had a blast. He woke up at seven this morning jumping on the bed saying "Its my birthday, its my birthday!" He is so cute. I got up and made him some pancakes for breakfast because that is his favorite thing to eat. He was thrilled. One more year gone and I can't believe that my baby is six. I love you Hayden!

1 comment:

  1. You go awesome Mom! It looks like Hayden had a great birthday! I can't believe he is so old already! That doesn't make us old though right?! Big congrats for putting such a great party together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.