Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Home Evening Fun!

I have to admit I am not very good at planning family home evenings.  After working and running errands it is usually the last thing on my mind but I do always try to at least do something fun and simple with the family.  This week we decided to try out some new games that we have gotten recently.  Hayden loves to play farkle on my facebook account so the Easter bunny brought that too him.  We had lots of fun playing it followed by a funny game of headbands.  The kids got this from their grandparents a few months ago.  This is the first time we played it as a family and we had a blast.  Hayden had a blast entertaining us.  He of course thought he was much funnier then we did since his jokes mostly consisted of him passing gas and then saying "Ok thats my question."  And of course with our weird senses of humor we laugh at him.  Even though its hard to round the family up and seems like more of a burden I am always so happy when we do it.  The kids  love it and we truly do cherish these wonderful times we get to spend together as a family (Even though they consist a lot of Haydens weird bodily sounds).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.