Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

It was a wonderful Easter as always filled with lots of family and food.  It started off Saturday coloring eggs with the kids.  They alway love to do that and never get enough of it.  Sunday we went to a wonderful sacrament meeting. I love to go to sacrament on Easter.  It must reminds me so much of the savior and his love for us.  After church we went to grandpa and grandma Thomas' house and had lots of food, colored Easter eggs, had an easter egg hunt, and celebrated Kahner and Christines birthdays.  Around 4:00 came home and my siblings came over for more food and more Easter egg hunting.  It has been a very long and wonderful day.  I am so blessed to have to many wonderful family members around me.










2 comments:

  1. Who is that beautiful girl in the purple hat at the bottom?? She is so cute. lol Also love the pictures and I really enjoyed coming over. Thanks for having us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for you! Love C.T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.