Monday, May 30, 2011

Another School Year Over

Haydens second grade class

King for a Day

Carly getting ready to perform the 4th grade dance to Thriller!


Hayden and Miss Wallace (who Hayden claims is the best teacher ever)

ME!

The kids and our amazing principal Jarod Sites. 


Carly and some friends.  
Well we made it through another year.  I have to say it is the best one so far.  As long as as I have been working at Spring Creek that is.  It definitely had its ups and downs but over all it was good.  We are going to have some major changes next year which I am kind of leery of though.  First of all Mr. Mcarty is not coming back.  He is the only special ed teacher I have worked with since I have been at Spring Creek and I will really miss him.  The lady we are supposed to get to replace him is supposed to be wonderful but I don't like change.  Secondly we found out our beloved wonderful amazing principal Jarod Sites is going to Dixon.  He has done such amazing things for our school and it makes most of us sick to think about.  All I can say is hopefully we get some amazing people to replace the ones we are losing because they have some big shoes to fill.  The kids learned so much this year.  They both have excellent grades and have grown and developed emotionally also.  They are such wonderful kids.  I really am proud to be their mom.

3 comments:

  1. Darcy, you look gorgeous! Sorry for the change at school--it's the worst to lose such great teachers and leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, I hate change too. I hope next year is just as good as this one for you. Now that summer is here we need to plan things to do. Hopefully this weather will get better. Also sunday are you coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard principal Sites did amazing stuff for Spring Creek. I do hope you guys get a good replacement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.