Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Every mothers day I look forward to seeing what my precious kids are going to do for me.  They are so creative and excited about making me happy.  I truly do love this time in my life and look forward to this kind of present more than anything material they could give me.  This morning when the alarm clock went off there was a note on top of it that said follow the hand and footprints.  On each of the prints was was a nice little note like, we love you, your cute.  It made me happy just seeing them.  I followed them down into Haydens room where both of the kids were hiding and jumped out when I came in.  Carly had all the cute little notes and cards they had made for me sitting on top of a laundry basket.  I love it.  They were so happy and thats what makes me happy.  On top of it all Carly made me chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast.  It was a wonderful morning.  Steve also gave me a couple of gift certificates to two of my favorite stores.  Hobby Lobby and Old Navy.  I truly am blessed.  Even though my mom wasn't here to share mothers day with this year it was nice to talk to her on the phone.  Thanks goodness she and Angel will be home soon.  Life hasn't been the same without them.  Thank You so much to my wonderful family.  I truly am blessed.







1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you were celebrated with such passion and love! Your kids are so sweet to put so much thought into their gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.