Saturday, May 9, 2009

T-ball Time!

We'll its has started, My life as one of those moms that gets to drive their kids around to endless activities. We enrolled Hayden in T-ball and his first game was today. It was more organized chaos than a game, but the kids had a lot of fun. Hayden got two hits and he also got the ball in the out field a couple of times. He loved it! The name that they thought of for their team is the Lizards. Its very fitting since their t shirts are green. All the kids are really cute. I really enjoy being able to go and spend time outdoors watching the kids have fun. When the game was over Hayden said "That was so much fun." I am glad he liked it because he was a little nervous at first. Carly said she wants to play next year. We will see if that idea sticks. For now we will just enjoy the summer watching Hayden.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that. Last year we did soccer and t-ball for both Jacob and Kylie. This year they were sad because I made them each pick just one. They both picked t-ball. Kylie is actually in coach-pitch this year. She loves it. Practices started today, games are on Wednesdays. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I am going to only let my kids do one thing at a time. Kids already have too much going on and so do moms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.