Monday, May 4, 2009

Sick of being sick

Yuck, all this stupid talk about swine flu and I end up sick. Not with the swine flu thank goodness but with a yucky cold. I was going to try and go to work but they sent home these letters telling everyone if their kids are sick to keep them home. Can you imagine if I showed up sneezing and coughing, They would probably have a cow. So there goes one more day of pay for me. O well, I really am too sick to go to work anyway. I am going to the Dr. today but hopefully it is nothing I can't get over on my own. Its spring, its so frustrating to be sick when its starting to be nice out side. I just want to work in my yard and do fun things, not laying in bed sick! I know that the sick season will be over soon enough and I will be happy again its just frustrating being sick and not being able to do the things that need to be done.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie, I want you to get better because I miss my lunch buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are okay. People are totally overreacting about the swine flu. Schools are closing because the kids might have swine flu???? What do they want? For us parents to catch it from our kids? Really?

    You know I am just kidding, right? I just totally love my quiet time (when I can get it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope you get better quickly so you can get some flowers planted! I miss you, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.