Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Creek PTA and teacher appreciation week!

This is my third year working at Spring Creek and I really am lucky to be able to work at such a wonderful place.  Yes it is hard sometimes dealing with the kids and the drama that revolves around them but for the most part I really enjoy my job.  This week was teachers appreciation week.  It was amazing how much work the PTA put into making it nice.  Being in the PTA really is a thankless job.  I love those women for all the time they spend on bettering our school.  Each day they made sure we had a treat in our boxes attached to a little note.  One day it was even chocolates.  Who doesn't enjoy getting chocolates.  We had a huge luncheon on Thursday catered by Olive Garden.  O my goodness can I tell you how much I love Olive Garden.  Even after all this goodness Friday turned out to be the best day.  They had Ellie Janes Massage therapy school there to give everyone a FREE message!  I have never gotten a message before because I am not a touchy feely kind of person but who can pass up a free one.  I LOVED IT.  Now I am hooked and am going to have to go get more messages.  Thank You Spring Creek PTA for all you do.  Next we need to have a PTA appreciation week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.