Friday, December 17, 2010

Funniest crochet hat I have made!

Ok this takes the cake for weird and funny crochet things that I have made. My cousin contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I could make him a crochet beard hat. I gave it a go and after two attempts this is what I came up with. The link he showed me on line was amazing! I tried to find the pattern for it but none compare to this one. http://taraduffstuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/newest-style-of-bearded-beanie.html This lady is very talented. This is what I finally came up with. I ended up buying a beanie because I thought it looked much better than a crochet one and sewed my crochet beard on. The scariest thing about it is my picture. I guess its always good for a laugh.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! First off, you did an awesome job. Second, you look just like your brothers!!! How Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that you???? you are so awesome and an amazing crochet-er?? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS! You look good as a bearded woman:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peed my pants a little bit on this one! You are truly amazing! Mazeltof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha ha... too funny! Love IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.