Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTmas


 The kids could hardly wait for grandma and grandpa to get here so they could run down the stairs and see what Santa had brought them.
                                                              A new bedroom set.
                                                               New Rollerblades!
                                     Carly could hard believe that she got an MP3 player.



                        Grandpa and Grandma opening a tinfoil wrapped present from Carly.
                                               You'll shoot your eye out!

Christmas was wonderful this year as usual.  It is always jam packed full of family since we live pretty close to most of our relatives.  We are very thankful for this.  This year I was especially worried about getting the kids enough for Christmas but it always works out and by the end of the day I worry that they got way too much.  I love the ages they are now.  I love the excitement they have for getting up early and opening the presents that Santa left.  It makes me sad to think that those days will soon been over.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! :) I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and the best of New years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are just the sweetest (like their mom). Looks like a perfect Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on Carly's face with the mp3. Looks like a fun christmas! And your crochet projects just keep getting more amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.