Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family

Although my grandmas funeral and viewing were very sad it was also really nice to see all of my family that I haven't seen forever. A lot of my cousins flew in from different states and I got to spend time with all of them, and I am so happy for each of them. I haven't seen a few of my cousin for a lot of years and it was awesome to get to know them better. I got to spend the most time with my cousins Kyle and Jared Carter and I absolutely love them. They are both so fun to be around and I will miss them tremendously. I also got to spend a lot of time with my brother Dean and his family. They moved away a few years ago and I truly treasure the few precious moments that I get to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.