Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We had such a great Easter this year (if you don't count how much weight I gained from gorging myself on candy). The kids are so much fun to watch, I love the excitement that they show in all the little things in life. We were able to go to church with grandpa and grandma Thomas in the morning and we were also able to spend some time with both of our families. It is really a fun time to be around family and think about the wonderful savior and his selfless gift of the atonement that he gave to us so that we can be families forever. While Easter was wonderful and fun it also had a sad moment for me. When we were at grandma Carters house I just got thinking about all of the Easters we have spend at her house with my family and my wonderful grandparents over the years. It made me really sad to think that would probably be the last Easter egg hunt we had at grandma Carters house. Many incredible memories have been made at that house over the years and I know that we all hold them very dear to us.

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking the same thing while at Grandma's house. We have had easter there alot since I have been apart of the family. And it will probably be the last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.