Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ballroom

As most of you know Carly has been involved in an after school program this year that teaches the kids the basic ballroom steps. When she found out about this she had to be signed up because dancing with the stars is her favorite show on T.V. I though what the heck so I signed her up. She has loved every day of it. They had a dance program last week to showcase all of the dances that they learned and to let the parents see them perform. I was so impressed with Carly. She is a good dancer. I don't know where she got it from but I was amazed, and I could tell that she was having a blast. She told me that definitely she wants to take ballroom again next year. I regret that I am not the best photographer and so the pictures of her did'nt turn out that great but I will post them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.