Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peace and Gratitude

         I love CHRISTmas.  I am one of those sappy people who can't get enough Christmas music and I cry like a baby every time I hear O Holy Night.  I love thinking about that lovely gentle sacred evening when our savior was born.  I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for.  Friday I was able to go to the temple with my good friend Mindy.  I love this girl.  I have never met such a kind caring person in my life.  She makes me want to be better and do better.  It was so nice to go and truly ponder some questions and concerns in my life.  I felt the spirit so strong and I knew that the temple is where we should all be striving to go.  I know that through the Savior and Heavenly Father no matter what burdens we have or trials we have he will give us the strength to accomplish them.  This has been hard for me to believe sometimes because I have felt so inadequate and often wondered how I can accomplish things I know I need to do.  I truly love the gospel!  I am so blessed and grateful for all I  have in my life.  Especially my family.  Not just my wonderful husband and beautiful children but also my parents and siblings.  My heart is so full will love and gratitude for them all right now.  I look forward and pray for the day that I will be able to go to the temple with all of them.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.