Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cabin Fun!

Last month my youngest brother Don moved out here.  Can I tell you how excited I am for this!  He brought his little boy Christian to come and stay with him for the Summer!  It has been so fun having them both here.  My kids absolutely love having Christian around.  I am so touched by what a cute and fun dad my baby brother has turned out to be.  He is so kind and loving with his little boy and you can truly tell that he loves every moment that he gets to spend with him.  One of the fun things we have been able to do with them is go to my moms cabin.  We went last week and grilled some meat and just hung out and enjoyed each others company.
Don

Christian had so much fun!  He is such a cute little guy.  At one
point we looked over and he was throwing hand fulls of dirt over
his head!  He even tried licking his  hand to get the dirt off.  I called
him pig pen the rest of the night!

The kids love pulling the wagon up the hill and sitting in it and riding down.
I even tried it and it is pretty fun!


Carly is everyones little mother.  She is such a nurturing caring girl.
I am so proud of the way she loves everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.