Friday, July 2, 2010

Some Summer Fun!

This year we don't have much money for a big vacation so we just decided to do local things to keep us busy. Hayden of course has to play baseball. I love that it is so cheap through the city and it gives us all something to do for a couple of months. However I don't think I would enjoy sports as much if I had more than one child involved in them at a time. We also got free passes from our school for Trafalga so we got to enjoy a day of mini golf. My kids love this and I do too because it doesn't take much time and we get to be out of the heat for a little while. We have gone to see the Hot Air Balloons for the last few years. I like to do this instead of the parade because I can't stand fighting the crowds that the parade brings. One of these years I am going to have to buck up and take the kids though because I don't want them to miss out on that experience. The balloons are fun and we even got to see my good friend Amberlynn and her adorable children. I see atleast one person I know ever year. Too bad I am not showered and looking very good, but o well. These are just a few things we have done. I am sure we will have many more adventures to blog about before the summer is over.

3 comments:

  1. Cool that you got to see the hot air balloons. One of these years we've got to make it to Utah for the 4th so our kids can enjoy the awesome traditions that we grew up with. I'm sure you looked beautiful shower or no shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed the hot air balloons this year :( Looks like lots of fun summer adventures. we miss being around to have adventures with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikaila was missing Carly and so we were looking at your blog again and she LOVES smokey bear the balloon, so thanks for making her day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.