Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 9th birthday to my sweet Carly!

Happy birthday Carly! I am so thankful for this little girl in my life. She is so sweet and so considerate of others. I love her. The only problem is that she is growing up way to fast. Slow down! This year for her birthday I told her we weren't going to have a friend party just family. I let her decide what to do and we ended up going to Pirate Island Pizza! For those of you who haven't been there it is a great family place. We ordered the Kraken ( 26 inches of pizza!) It was huge! We had a fifty percent off coupon and that is what motivated us to get it. Needless to say we have been eating pizza ever since. We also went to see the movie planet 51 and the kids loved it. It was a wonderful day ending with cake and ice cream at grandpa and grandmas house. Wonderful day for a wonderful girl.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a pretty girl! Happy Birthday, Carly (even though she doesnt know me :) Thanks for the heads up about Pirate Island, we have been wondering about that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems super sweet--just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.