Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well I am 32 years old today, what more can I say? One more year has flown by that I feel like I haven't accomplished much, but in reality I have accomplished a lot of little things. Getting my kids dressed everyday is a major accomplishment! I feel like I am at the point in my life where I am asking myself, whats next? My kids are both in school and I am going back to work at the school, but is that what I really want to do with the rest of my life? I don't know. That is the problem I am very indecisive. O well I will just take it one day at a time and enjoy the simple things in life because that's what its all about. Here's to another great year!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Each new stage of life is such a mystery. People keep telling me that is the fun part...I'm not sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Lady! Hope it is a fabulous one. I am still older than you... (not that that is a good thing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I am older than you I am looking forward to 33 thats a cool age. Happy Bithday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to call you and wish you a happy birthday yesterday, but then I got all jumbled up in welcoming my little brother home from his mission. Anyway...


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!Each new stage of life is such a mystery.
    kristin
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.