Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The fourth of July!

The fourth of July was really fun this year. We went to the park by the Provo Fire Dept. to watch the fireworks with Steves cousins and Dixie and her friends. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast because they were with their cousins and friends and they had plenty of room to run and play since it was at a park. The fire works I think are getting weaker and weaker every year. I think Provo city needs to spend more money on the fireworks and less on the entertainment! Of course I am not a big fan of the Jonas brothers so what do I know! It was a blast. Jo and Christine brought a grill so we had grilled hot dogs and a lot of other treats. We have done this every year since we have been married. I love having it as a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.