Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring

I cant believe it is supposed to be spring. Where is the warm sun shine? I can't wait until we dont have to wear coats any more. I am so looking forward to this month being over. I'm ready for spring break and a vacation. This month has just seemed like a really long one for me and I can't wait to go on my anual trip to Mesquite with Steve. I am way excited to get away. I am also very excited for easter. I love Cadbury Mini eggs. I think they are the best cany ever. Whoever invented those is an evil evil person and just wants me to be fat for the rest of my life. O well! I am looking forward to the fun of easter but also to celebrating the resurection of our savior. What a wonderful time of year!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope Spring decides to show her warm face when we're up there for Easter Weekend! Maybe we can bring some of our Arizona heat yor way when we come. We are already in the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I totally agree about the cadbury eggs! We just finished a bag of those yesterday. They don't last long here. Mmmm... I think I need more. And way to go Carlie! I'm so impressed. I would never have dared do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.