Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Hayden.

Last week we celebrated Haydens 9th birthday.  I can't believe that my kids are getting so old.  He is my baby and time flies so fast.  We had a blast for his birthday.  We went to see Star Wars in 3D and then we had a family party!  This kid loves spending time with his family.  If he doesn't get enough family time he starts asking for it.  It makes me super happy that he likes us and would rather spend time with us than do other things.  We love you Hayden!
Haydens class made a book of birthday wishes for him.  Sometimes 3rd graders are hilarious!



I'm not sure about this picture, but he doesn't look that thrilled about blowing out his candles.  


Hayden cou,ldn't have been happier opening his BYU helmet and jersey!  He was in heaven.  


My attempt at a baseball.  

3 comments:

  1. He looks SOOO grown up! I still pictures Hayden and Mikaila as little toddlers playing together :) Glad it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looked and tasted grate - carly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.