Monday, January 2, 2012

Banana Splits and Board Games








This New Years was super fun.  I got to do the best thing of all, hang out with my kiddos and my hubby.  We had a blast.  Carly had the idea to make banana splits, which I can never object to and Hayden wanted to try out all the board games we got for Christmas.  It was perfect.  I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.  I love spending quality time with the family.  Steve went to bed about 10 because he has to get up super early but the kids and I styled awake to ring in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a awesome New Years! I am happy for you! Those icecream splits look SO good. We will have to get together and have a ice cream party for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.