Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Hayden Dear!

Well Hayden's birthday turned out to be yet another fun one. Since it was on a Sunday we went over to grandpa and grandma Thomas' and had cake and ice cream. I let him open his present after church and he was so excited because he has been wanting a skateboard for a while now. Yippee! Grandma and Grandpa got him a WII Jumbo Safari game. He loves it. Him and Carly have been fighting over who gets to play it all night. Monday night we went to see Princess and Frog for his birthday celebration. This was his choice by the way and we all loved it. Here's to another wonderful year. We love you Hayden.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow I can't believe he is already 7! That makes me feel a little old I can't lie! Cute cake by the way! Hooray for Hayden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm sure I'll have basketball cakes and skateboards to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallin is looking at this with me and LOVES the cake. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. This is what makes blogging fun.